TRN(TRAFFIC REGISTRATION NUMBER)
OUR COST TO ASSIST YOU IS R950
(COST INCLUDES TRANSPORT, ASSISTANCE TO APPLY, SEE THAT YOU HAVE THE CORRECT PAPERWORK, COLLECTION OF TRN)
- ARE YOU A FOREIGNER? DO YOU NEED A SA DRIVERS LICENCE?
- WE MUST FIRST APPLY FOR A TRN AND THEREAFTER FOR THE LEARNERS AND THEN THE DRIVERS!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Traffic Registration Number (TRN)
In order to receive a (TRN), you need to have a valid passport. You can apply for a (TRN) at a driving licence testing centre (DLTC) and complete the form application and notice in respect of traffic register number (TRN).
You will need the following documentation to apply for the (TRN):
- Valid PASSPORT (original + copy)
- Valid VISA (original + copy) must be valid for at least 12 months
- Proof of residence for example a Bank statement or clothing account. (original + copy)
- 2x ID Photos
If you have a WORKING PERMIT / VISA you will also need ONE of the following documentation:
- Original employment letter on letterhead (addressed to the traffic department, originally signed with date in the recent month)
- Recent payslip & bank statement (copy + original, to show that tax is deducted)
- If you are self-employed, SARS & CK papers are required (copy)
If you have a STUDY PERMIT / VISA you will also need ONE of the following:
- Registration paper for the recent year (original + copy)
- Original letter on letterhead from school / university, stating that you are a student there (addressed to the traffic department, originally signed with date in the recent month)
- A typed motivational letter saying that you want to obtain your Learners and Drivers Licence in SA.